Thursday, August 2, 2012

Palty Hair Color in Cookie Beige Review





Hello my kawaii sistahs!

It's been two months since the last time I dyed my hair.

I thought I would give my hair a break for about 3-4 months from dyeing because my hair became dry and freezy after applying the bleach.... 

....but I can't stand seeing my black and gray hairs on top of my head nah!

This time, I chose to try the color cookie beige.

Again, my makulit na husband was beside me when I was choosing what color to try.

This time, I didn't ask for his opinion because I know he will  encourage me to use blondy tone again.

But he looked like he was about to choose my hair color
so I had to choose what color to try as fast as I can! hahahah!!

There were 3 colors that caught my eyes.

The kiichigo jam or strawberry jam, sakura donut, and this one, the cookie beige...

....but in the end, I decided to try the cookie beige.

I think the strawberry jam tone might be nice to try during fall or winter season.


Maybe I will try the sakura donut on October and the ichigo jam on December.

Okay, let's continue with the review.






 As always, I used two boxes of Palty hair color for my long hair.

Each box has:

Oxide water (in bottle)
cream coloring
mixing spatula
small bucket
a pair of gloves
tsubaki oil
guide leaflet

The product was easy to apply although I had some mess here and there...

Here are some of my tips if you want to try hair dyes in foam type.

* After mixing the solution, wait for 1-2 minutes before applying it to your hair.

* If you have long hair, it would be difficult to apply it alone so ask a friend or a family member to apply it for you to have a fair application.

* Remove any accessories you have and don't ever forget to wear gloves when mixing and applying the solution.

Other Tips:

* Tap the water oxide well to avoid any waste.

* Skip washing your hair the day before applying the solution.

*Apply vaseline or any facial cream on the sides of your face, ears, and neck before applying the solution to avoid any mess or stains.

* Wrap your neck with some tissue before applying the solution.

* If you have virgin hair or hair that has never been dyed, bleach your hair first and recolor after a week or so.  Best is after 2 weeks.

* Skip shampooing your hair for 3 days after dyeing it.  Just use conditioner to wash your hair.




Going back to our review, I didn't use any comb to apply the solution to my hair.

I just used my hands with gloves.

It was easy to apply but I wished I had a company to apply it for me.  I had mess here and there... 

Two boxes were enough for my long hair.

I left it in my hair for about for about 45 minutes and rinsed it after.

I massaged my hair with the tsubaki oil, rinsed, and applied treatment cream.

My hair was incredibly soft after I rinsed it.

The color result was pretty near in the box' picture.

Palty hair color


palty hair color

I love this color.

My dear friend told me that this color suits me rather than my previous color.

I totally agree!

I think this color made me look younger than my actual age.

Mixing procedure and my "before and after" in the video...



More Photos:

I got carried away and took a lot of photos.

I can't help myself to include them all in this post..

Well, this is my blog so I can do anything I want =D

palty hair color

palty cookie beige

palty cookie beige

palty

palty

palty

palty



palty

palty

palty

palty

palty

palty

palty cookie beige
without flash

palty cookie beige

palty

palty
with flash

palty

palty

palty

palty

paltycookiebeige


(Updated August 20,2012)
Photos of my hair after 2 weeks and 4 days
.
.
.
.













Still have some time?  Check out my other Palty related posts..

My review and photos with Palty Hair Color in Custard Beige

My review and photos with Palty Mecha Flash Hair Bleach in Sparkling Blonde

My review and photos with the Palty hair color in Vanilla Beige http://www.hikarihajimari.com/2012/04/review-palty-hair-color-in-vanilla.html

My review and photos with the Palty hair bleach in Natural Brown http://www.hikarihajimari.com/2012/03/palty-bleach-in-natural-brown-review.html


Click here if you want to see the result of mixing Palty hair bleach in natural brown and hair color in macaron brown


















8 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like the box picture!!! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks good on you, and it really does match the picture on the box. :O Thanks for the review, I'm debating whether to use Palty or Liese hair dye.. x-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karenes! I haven't tried Liese yet but maybe I'll try it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! Heyyyy... I've seen you on Youtube haha! I'm also a Youtuber and a Palty user... Nice to know you also have a blog! Totally looking forward to your future Palty posts! I have some pending reviews, but I'm still busy with some stuff... However, I appreciate your posts so much because I haven't had the chance to try those colours! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your reviews on the palty products your hair looks gorgeous! i have been lightening my hair with american products for years and really want to try palty. i have naturally dark brown/black hair and want to know whether i should use a palty hair dye or palty bleach to lighten my hair to a golden brown or auburn color? what is the difference between the dyes and bleach from palty? thanks so much for your help and for the awesome reviews/pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like the fact that your virgin root didnt turn out....

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont like the fact that your virgin root didnt turn outnew songs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this post is inspiring! I want to try Palty now. Is it ok to use palty if my hair was rebonded 5 months ago? Also, how long should I wait if I want to change hair color?

    Maraming Salamat :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...