Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Tsururi Ghassoul Mineral Clay Pack


Hello my kawaii sistahs!

Here's another product I'd been loving recently.

Say hello to Tsururi Ghassoul Mineral Clay Pack!


A peel-off mask with no mineral oil, alcohol free, and refined from natural Morocco mineral clay.

I think I will stick with this clay pack for a long time. 



This is the product I need for deep cleaning.  My skin feels fresh after I use this.  

According to the description, this peel off mask helps remove dirt, old skin cells, and melanin residues deep from pores.

It also contains black sugar, scrubbing particles, charcoal, hyaluronic acid, honey, royal jelly extract, propolis extract, Argania spinosa seed oil, yogurt extract, and spa water for enhance cleansing performance. 

Men can also use this so you can have bonding time  with your boyfriend/husband while applying this like what me and my husband did last week.  (It was so much fun! hahaha)



My face before applying the product

still wet

when dried, it felt like I am having dried cement all over my face.  I can't move any single muscle haha!

in zoom

after rinsing my face, my skin feels so relaxed and fresh!



If you take a closer look with my before and after face photos, my face looks more fresh and radiant on the second one than the first one.

This product is advisable to use twice a week.

Rinse after 3-5 minutes.

-----------------------------------

Final thought:

After three usage of this product, I have nothing to complain.  I love the deep cleaned, fresh feeling I get after using this.  

A very nice product for 1,200円.

I think I will stick to this for a long period of time.

Make sure to apply moisturizer after using this product.

-----------------------------------------








2 comments:

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...