Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review and Swatches: Some Daiso Makeup Products Part 1


Hello my kawaii sistahs!

Finally, my review for Daiso makeup products!

I gathered all the makeup products I purchased from Daiso since I came here in Japan.

Sorry it took me so long to make this review.

As usual, Id been busy with my personal life and such..

I decided to divide my review post into two due to heavy pics.

I'll put part 2's link at the bottom of this page when I'm done.

So let's head on with the review and swatches....


bb cream daiso
Daiso Premium Blemish Balm Cream


Okay, first item is this BB Cream.
Let me remind you that this BB Cream is not available in all Daiso stores.

One of my Youtube subscribers who also lives here in Japan is having difficulties in finding this BB cream.


There are four Daiso stores near my place and among those four stores, only one store is selling this BB cream.

Just remember the box if you want to purchase this BB cream.

According to the box, this BB cream has luxury ingredients, and keep up skin with transparent feeling. 

I totally agree!

Actually, I love this BB cream.

I used this in my 1000円 makeup challenge. 

The time you apply this BB cream, it blends with your natural skin tone after a minute.

Like you're not wearing any makeup.

It doesn't feel heavy in the skin.

I can't even believe that I didn't get any breakouts after using this product.

Actually, I'd been using this for about 5-6 times now since I purchased it.

Until now, I have nothing to complain.

This BB cream costs 100円。Very affordable for a nice quality product. =D 

It also has SPF20 Pa++

This BB cream was made in Korea.

This would be my number 2 osusume/recommendation among all the products in this post.
daiso
this BB cream has creamy texture.

daiso
with flash

daiso
without flash


daiso
after a minute, it blends with your natural skin tone

daiso
Daiso Silk Touch Foundation
Second item is the Silk Touch Foundation

This product also costs 100円.

No SPF.

I also love this product.

It doesn't feel heavy in the skin.

It also gives me a flawless cake free coverage.

The one I got is in "natural" tone by the way.

I feel sexy when I'm wearing this because it gives me this "not so tan" tone.  Perfect for this summer season.

I'd been using this for a lot of times now and it didn't give me any breakouts.

I usually use this to set my foundation but I also use this as is when I'm in a hurry and don't have enough time to apply makeup..

This product also blends with your natural skin tone the time you apply it.

I do recommend this product for people with morena skin like me. =D


daiso


daiso
Silk Touch Foundation swatch without flash

daiso
Silk Touch Foundation swatch with flash


daiso
Blends with your natural skin tone.

daiso concealer
Daiso Peau Belle Concealer
Third item is the Peau Belle Concealer.

This product costs 315円.

This product did not impress me in any way.

It has thin creamy texture.

It also has this powdery texture that you would never feel in other decent concealers.

It doesnt even cover my undereye dark circles and blemishes.

What other words can I say?  I don't like this product and that is the main point! =(



daiso
Peau Belle Concealer swatch

daiso
Peau Belle Concealer swatch with flash

daiso
Peau Belle Concealer swatch without flash

daiso eyeshadow
Daiso Pearl in Eye Shadow-blue
Fourth item is the Pearl in Eye Shadow - blue

This product costs 100円。

I haven't tried this yet so I can't make any definite review yet.

One thing I can say is I love pigmentation of each eye shadow color when I made some swatches.

I will update this post once I tested this product.
daiso eyeshadow
Close up of Pearl in Eye Shadow- blue

daiso eyeshadow
swatches of Daiso Pearl in Eye Shadow-blue

daiso eyeshadow

Fifth item is the Pearl in Eye Shadow in natural brown

This one also costs 100円.

I also used this product in my 1000円 makeup challenge.

I also love this eye shadow!

This would be my number 3 osusume/recommendation among all the products in this post.

I love the pigmentation of each eye shadow.

The combination of the four eye shadow colors in this palette is perfect!

The eyeshadow has this buttery texture and it doesn't produce much fall outs.

This eyeshadow would be perfect for smokey eye makeup. =)

Trust me, you will love this eye shadow!


daiso eyeshadow
swatches of  Daiso Pearl in Eye Shadow-Natural Brown

daiso eyeshadow
Close up of Daiso Pearl in Eye Shadow-Natural Brown

daiso eyeshadow
Daiso Crystal Cream Eyecolor-golden

We are now on the sixth item.

Sixth item is the Crystal Cream Eye color in Golden tone.

This product also costs 100円.

I also love this product.

For me, this is an all purpose product.

You can use this product as an eyeshadow, eye shadow primer, highlighter, and you can even apply this on top of your lipstick to have that 3D effect.

You could see me using this as an eye shadow primer in my recent  makeup tutorials .

I also love the glow it gives in my face when I'm using it as a highlighter.

This would be my number 1 osusume/recommendation among all the products in this post.

I am planning to purchase other tones of this product =)
daiso eyeshadow
swatch of Daiso Crystal Cream Eyecolor-Golden

daiso blush
Blusher Cheek Shine like Pearl - Orange and purple

Seventh and last item in this post are these two blushes. Blusher Cheek Shine like pearl!

These were the very first makeup products I purchased in Daiso since I came here in Japan.

Each blush costs 315円. 

Made in Korea.

For me, these blushes are so so...

I don't like them but I don't hate them... you know what I mean?

These blushes were best applied using your fingers.

I don't like them when applied using a blush brush.

When applied using your finger, it would give you a nice glow on your cheeks.

If I have to choose between the two colors, I personally prefer the purple one.

If you have lighter skin tone than mine, orange would be perfect for you.

These blushes are perfect for daytime look.

daiso blush
Swatches of Daiso Blusher Cheek Shine like pearl- orange and purple

daiso blush
swatches of Daiso Blusher Cheek Shine like pearl-orange and purple





7 comments:

  1. Hi! which Daiso branch can i buy the bb cream? Can you recommend this to oily skin? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i live in dubai and i bought this bb cream from daiso but i scared and was not sure whether it will be good to my skin or not coz this bb cream is very cheap aed 7 in dubai i.e eqivalent to usd 2 so i had a doubt whether it suits my skin or not coz i have oily and acne prone skin but to my surprise it is really nice and makes skin bright absorbing oils frm skin.i had used bb cream for the 1st time in my life and tat is also so cheap but i loved it and i didnt even get any breakouts till date it is made in Korea but sold by japan(daiso)it is available only in one shade and if u are fair then there will be no problem but if u have dark skin then may be it will not match yr skin.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jeremiah! I have oily skin and until now, I have nothing to complain. I didn't get any breakouts so yeah, I could recommend this to people with oily skin =) I got mine in Tokuyama branch. That BB cream is unnoticeable so remember the box if you are planning to buy. It is mostly located beside facial creams and liquid foundations. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i had a doubt whether it suits my skin or not coz i have oily and acne prone skin but to my surprise it is really nice and makes skin bright absorbing oils frm skin.i had used bb cream for the 1st time in my life and tat is also so cheap but i loved it and i didnt even get any breakouts till date it is made in Korea but sold by japan(daiso)it is available only in one shade and if u are fair then there will be no problem but if u have dark skin then may be it will not match yr skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Just gt 3 of the daiso cream shadows,it was a shock find for me:)do you hv any creasing problem with it?With or w/o primer maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no =)

      I didn't have any problem with or without a primer.


      Delete
  5. hello dear , wanna ask a tip , i got a pre-dark skin so i dont know which foundation will suit me well , i mean the colour because some foundations make my face looks dull .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...