Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sexy Spring Makeup Using Sigma's Dare Palette

Played with my makeup the other day

hello everyone I am so excited to show you this makeup tutorial that I made.   This makeup is wearable for daytime look if you skip the lashes.









Here's the video of the tutorial..
It took me a lot of time to film and edit so I hope you like it. Pls be aware that I am still new to this but I did my very best to make a detailed explanation to this.

I still have lots of ideas to show so stay tuned

Enjoy Watching =)



Products used:


For eyes:

Sigma Dare Pallete  http://tinyurl.com/7e53vvn
Dolly wink liquid eyeliner
Koji Eyetalk Excellent
drugstore lashes

For Cheeks:
Maquillage 3D Face Creator

For Lips:
Kate pk18

Contact Lens:
Freshlook Dailies- Gray














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...