Thursday, July 26, 2012

1000 Yen Makeup Challenge


Hello my kawaii sistahs!

This makeup challenge was given to me by a viewer on one of my Youtube videos.

She asked me to do a full makeup using ¥1000 worth of items.

She also requested me to only use Daiso products.

Well as you can say she's also a Daisoholic like me! =P

I thought it would be as easy as 123..

But I was wrong!

I didn't expect it to be that challenging to apply makeup with only limited  items.

Anyway, I did my very best to achieve a more decent look using ¥1000 worth of makeup products.


So here it goes....

enjoy watching guys!




Still have some time? Check out some of my Daiso related posts below.


Review and Swatches of Some Daiso Makeup Products:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...