Sunday, May 19, 2013

Honey's and Fanner Haul

Hello  everyone!

It's been a long time since I last made a post here in my blog.

My life has been busy with some personal matters.  



I just noticed that I have a few followers who also live here in Japan.

...and I even had some messages asking me where I bought this and that...

So I decided to blog about my stuffs every time I have new ones.



Anyway, A few weeks ago, I was able to go to the mall and shop for my new clothes.

Spring to summer clothes.

Every time I go to the mall, there are only two shops that I always visit.

 Honey's and Fanner (Palemo).

Their clothes are very up to date and affordable as well.  Most of the clothes they sell are those you see in most of fashion magazines.  Just cheaper.

I believe Honey's is known all over Japan.  Honey's is very popular among teenagers because of their affordable but up to date clothing.  They also have an online shop.

Although I am not sure with Fanner from being known as Honey's, I do love the stuffs they sell as well.

I rarely go to the mall because I don't know how to drive so I have to wait 'till my husband has his free time to accompany me there.  You can say, I only shop clothes when every season starts.

So when I shop, I make sure that I get enough clothes to wear for the whole season.

As you all know, most of the Japanese people are very fashionable.  Clothing trends change every season, every year.

anyway, enough for my blah blah blah...

Here are the clothes I bought from Honey's and Fanner.


Honey's:






























Fanner:













That's all folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...