Friday, May 24, 2013

One Piece Grand Arena Tour in Hiroshima Part 1 (Photos)

Hello guys!!


Sorry for posting this late...

I know some of you are waiting for these photos..

and finally, I had my free time to upload all the photos from the "Grand Arena Tour".


There were hundreds of photos so I decided to divide this post into 6 parts.

I have to put my name in all the photos because I saw some of my photos on other sites and they didn't even give me credits plus, they even had the guts to put their site's name/signature over my photos???.

It really feels so bad seeing your photos on theirs.  I felt like I was robbed. 
 It isn't free to go to those places where you can take those pictures....
and it's not as easy as counting 1,2,3 to take all those photos either...
You know what I mean? 

Anyway, enough for that.....

If you haven't seen my vlog about this event, you can watch and experience the tour with me  here 


By the way, I want to thank my husband for taking these photos while I was busy filming the video.  今見ってるんだろう?  ありがとうね ジジ。。。。。


And here are the photos...

ENJOY!



































End of Part 1

See Part 2 here ....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...