Friday, March 30, 2012

de Luxe Cleansing Cream, Have you heard about this product?

Hi guys!
Have you heard about the de Luxe Cleansing Cream?

Well, if not, I will introduce this product to you now.

 I'd been using de Luxe for many years, actually, six years to be exact so I must say I really do love this product..

This product costs only ¥800 and you can find it in any drugstore or grocery store here in Japan.




HOW TO USE:


Apply the cream all over your face and lightly massage with your fingers.


Wipe off with tissue and wash your face with your preferred facial wash

See the makeup I got? Yikes!





What does Deluxe Cleansing Cream says:

provides deep and thorough cleansing to remove surface dirt, excess sebum and makeup, including waterproof and long-lasting eye makeup





Did I meet what the product claims?:
Yes I did .
Very affordable but really do the works. And the most special thing is it doesn't give me any breakouts.
I have sensitive skin but this product works with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...