Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pearly Eyes

This makeup is inspired by Koda Kumi's "Driving Hits 4" album cover.





I had so much fun doing this look.



I made some makeup experiments and the pearls
turned to overpower my eyes.

So I decided to call this look "Pearly Eyes".

What do you think?

Here are some photos of the results.

enjoy =)


used some of my nail decors











Product Used:

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Sigma Flare Eyeshadow Palette
False Eyelashes From Daiso
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner
Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara

Color Lens: Geo Princess Mimi in Chocolate Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...