Friday, March 16, 2012

Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette Review


I have the three Sigma eyeshadow palettes -- Dare, Bare and Flare.
But when it comes to product reviews,  I want to use the product a couple of times first before I post my review about it.

Dare is the one I already tested and now I am ready to give my review about this product.

Let's go to the product intro first.

This eyeshadow palette comes in a rectangular cardboard case with magnetic closures and rectangular eyeshadows.  The box is slim so it is easy to travel with.

it also comes with a dual ended brush  ( E20/E45 )



Now for the eyeshadow colors.

I had read and watched so many reviews with the colors of this palette.  Most of them said that the colors are not their type or not wearable for everyday use.  But for me, to tell you the truth, I loooove them sooo much!  My favorite shade is grasp and surrender.  I do think that this palette would be perfect for spring or during summer season. 





The shadows are pretty pigmented and easy to blend but it doesn't last for a long time if applied without an eye primer.


I also did a video tutorial of the sexy spring makeup using this palette. Please check it out  here .


My Rates:

pigments:
3.5/5

Packaging:
4/5

all in all rating:
3.5/5






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...