Friday, March 16, 2012

Sigma Eyeshadow Palettes -- Shipping Review


There were also some other stuffs in my cart when I go to checkout on Sigma Beauty Online Store  but when I checked the shipping fee, it was a bit pricey for me so I just sticked with the eyeshadow palettes and chose the lowest rate I could have.   I thought it would take about two weeks but I was surprised when it arrived to my doorstep for just a week of time.

                                       here is a picture of the packaging
                                                                  .
                                                                  .
                                                                  .


and when I opened it.....
.
.
.
.
.

yes! I got a gift! and the gift is.....
.
.
.
.
.
a blending brush



and when I opened the eyeshadow palettes...
.
.
.
.
.



All the palettes are well wrapped and the eyeshadow are in good shapes when I opened them except for the Bare palette that I saw some  loose eyeshadow fall outs that made  it looks a bit dirty.
Other than that I have nothing to complain.



My Rates:

Shipping Rate:
3/5

Shipping Time:
5/5
because the products were shipped the very next day

                                                            Packaging:
4.5/5













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...