Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Greens and the Gray Eye Makeup Tutorial

                               Finally I am done editing the video!






Here's the video of the tutorial..

It took me a lot of time to film and edit so I hope you like it. Pls be aware that I am still new to this but I did my very best to make a detailed explanation to this.

I still have lots of ideas to show so stay tuned

Enjoy watching =)






Products Used:

Eyes:
Sigma's Flare Eyeshadow Palette
Sigma's Bare Eyeshadow Palette
Majolica Majorca Green Eyeshadow - GR162
Majolica Majorca Cream Liner Pencil
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara
Daiso False Eyelashes
Kate Eyebrow Color - LK1
Lens - Geo Princess Mimi in Chocolate Brown

Cheeks:

Maquillage 3D Face Creator #22

Lips:
Sophie Paris Lipstick - Ice Pink
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Rosegold




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!~ that looks nice! I am not good at this stuff so its really nice to have a very detailed tutorial. My sister usually does my eye make-up for me cuz i suck at it but maybe this way I can actually learn to do it myself! lol Thanks! :) Btw can u do a smokey eye tutorial as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment. Yes I am planning to do a smokey eye makeup tutorial soon because a friend of mine requested it too.

      You don't know how glad I am that there is someone like you who likes my tutorial.

      Have a great day =)xoxo

      Delete

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...