Monday, April 23, 2012

Tuesday Beauty Notes: Open Pores



Open pores.   Noticeable pores.  Strawberry face.   Do you know the three major causes of this evil?
It is lack of sleep, drinking alcohol and smoking.
Eating  meal or drinking alcohol until midnight,  followed by lack of sleep, if this is your lifestyle, I am sure you don't know what you are doing to your skin.
Drinking alcohol makes your skin dry due to lack of water, and makes pores become more noticeable.

In addition, smoking causes to narrow blood vessels that supplies oxygen to the skin...

Lack of sleep also causes the pores to be more noticeable.  It also causes obesity and weaken our immune system.   I, myself admits that this habit is what I really want to stop.  When I read about this research, I felt so guilty for my skin and body. 

I recommend drinking plenty of water if possible.   Dabbing hot and cold towel alternately facilitate the flow of lymph to the face and tightens the pores.  Applying emulsion lotion is also advisable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...