Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brown Shadow Makeup

It's been weeks since I last made a video for makeup tutorial.  My camera is very sick and seems that it's about to say goodbye.  The color is not showing good and everything is not fine. 

So while I'm still waiting for my coin bank to be full, I decided to film videos through my webcam before my makeup tutorial becomes out to date.

This time, I did a makeup of what I learned from the July issue of NUTS magazine.

I was chatting with my friend in Skype when I did this.  I was so dumb not to notice that the camera was not on record mode on the second part.  Some of the clips were missing but still I decided to upload it in Youtube for file recording purposes.  Yes! to keep my dumbness in file!! hahaha

Please forgive me for that.

Here are some photos of me wearing the brown shadow makeup....




Anyway,  if you want to see the 2 pages of the makeup tutorial that I am talking about, click here..

And here is the video that I did...



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Maquillage 3D Face Creator in #22
HIGHLIGHTER:  CANMAKE Highlight Gradation

BROWS
Brown eyebrow pencil from Daiso
Etude House Eyebrow Kit
Kate Eyebrow color in LB-1

EYES:

CANMAKE Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner in Black
CANMAKE Super Glitter Liner
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara in Black
False Eyelashes from Daiso

LIPS:
Chifure Lip Liner in #341
Sophie Paris Philippines Lipstick in Ice Pink
Parado lipgloss in BE09
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer #138









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...