Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Collective Haul

Here are the items I hauled from my vacation last week...

headband

 Play Girl bottom lashes in #4

lashes in zoom

magazines

tiger cookies from Zafari Land

couple tiger from Zafari Land

colorful hair extensions



hello kitty glasses without lens

majolica majorca mascara base

baseball set key chain

I'd been collecting different phone straps from every place I've been since I came here in Japan. 

Below are collectible phone straps.


Peco Chan in a cup of ramen from Fukuoka



Tiger strap from Kokura Castle

Chopper man from Yamaguchi




Kokura Castle phone strap


Last is this set of Hello Kitty animals from Safari Land as well

Hello Kitty set










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...