Thursday, June 28, 2012

Glossy Box Japan - June, 2012


I was so excited when I woke up this morning and I saw my very first Glossy box in our table. 

My husband was teasing me because I've waited 3 months before I got my first Glossy box.

Glossy box has been a very big hit here in Japan since it was launched so I have to wait
3 months for my turn.

I was so happy and excited when Glossy Box emailed me last month that I can now have my monthly glossy box starting June.

Yes! I've waited patiently.

On their previous boxes, there were high end brands like Jill Stuart, Givenchy, Shiseido etc. and because of that I was really eager to have my monthly glossy box.

But....

.... in photos below, you will know how my excitement and happiness turned into sadness and disappointment.







Fresca Soothing Eye Gel II  -sample size (5ml)
Full size is in 15 ml costs 6,825円。

Another Trip Bath Salt - Australia 175g
Full size is in 190g  costs 399円.

L'OCCITANE Immortelle Precious Cream - Sample size 3ml
Full size is in 50ml costs 8,400円

Fleur et Papillon seche mignon - Full Size - Fragrance sachet for clothes, letters, closet, etc.
costs 210円
this sachet smells really good but I don't think this product is appropriate for a beauty box.  Don't you think?

Savon rose scented soap - sample size 25g
Full size weight and price unknown

I know if I recalculate the amount of the sample size into full size' cost, I did not lost anything.  In fact, the total would reach higher than what I paid for but I still feel a lot of disappointment with my box. =(

One more thing is I was expecting to get Japanese brand products from my box but I did not get even a single one.
How about you?  What do you think with Japan's June Glossy Box?  Please let me know.  Maybe it would cheer me up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...