Saturday, June 30, 2012

INTEGRATE Limited Edition Pure Big Eyes Eyeshadow in #1

This eyeshadow costs 1,575円

small applicator included

eyeshadows in zoom

swatches without flash

swatches with flash


other colors:
* photos taken from a magazine ad




I tried it the next day and here is the outcome....




I bought this eyeshadow last week.  I saw it in a magazine ad and fell inlove.

I love all the colors in this eyeshadow. 

 My only complain is that the eyeshadows didn't last long. 

The eyeshadow tend to fade after few minutes.


I don't think I will purchase the other colors above after my disappointment with this one.


*Updated: July 3,2012*

Thinking my conclusion with this palette might be wrong, I tried it again for the second time.

Below are the photos of  my creation today.  I made it more simple than the last time.

raw


after few minutes

Still, the colors tend to fade as you can see in the pictures above.  I don't know why.  I used an eye primer,  applied each color twice but the result was still the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...