Saturday, July 28, 2012

3D Sexy Naked Makeup


Hello my kawaii sistahs!

Another makeup tutorial for you guys!

I am proud with this makeup because for me, this was the best makeup tutorial I did so far.

I learned the trick from the September issue of Happie Nuts Magazine.

But I just want to say that I only did the eye makeup from the magazine's tutorial.  The rest of the makeup were my own idea and experiment. =)

The video is a bit long because I wanted to share all the details in this makeup.

Here is the video of the tutorial..
.
.
.
.
.


Products used were mentioned in the video...

Some photos
.
.
.
.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...