Friday, April 27, 2012

Review and Swatches: Sophie Paris 10 in 1 Makeup Palette Secret de Beaute


When I looked at Sophie's catalogue online, I found out that they now have their own makeup palette.  I was so excited to try this palette so I included it in my items that I ordered from my sister. Click here to see the items I hauled from Sophie.

Here is my review....


The Box


The palette's case is in 12x10cm with built in mirror inside.  It contains 6 matte eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 press powder, 1 small blush brush, and 1 eyeshadow applicator.

Each eyeshadow is in 1.4g

the blush and the powder is in 6.2g each



 I can't believe how pigmented these babies are!

swatches in zoom


I tried this palette the next day.  And here are some photos of my eye makeup....




You only have to take small amount of the eyeshadow because they are very pigmented.  The blush is a bit opaque though so I have to reapply it thrice. I didn't like the blush at first but now, I'm inlove with it.  Maybe I used the wrong brush before that's why it turned out a bit opaque and had to tried it thrice.  Now that I am using the right brush for it, I have to admit this blush is so pigmented and I love it!     The pressed powder is a must love powder.  Very matte!  This palette is perfect for travelling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...