Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: Sophie Paris Philippines Bag Azereix - Detailed Photos

It was love at first sight when I saw this bag in Sophie's catalogue online.
One of my sisters is a member of Sophie so I ordered this bag from her along with some items. Click here to see the items I hauled from Sophie.

 black soft leather bag and has quilt detail and convertible gold chain strap.


The chain strap is a bit heavy so it would be a pain in my shoulder if I load the bag with heavy stuffs.


the chain strap in zoom

The lock

The bag has 3 main pockets

and an inner zip pocket

and a fron insert pocket

 the strap holder.

The bottom







I love this bag!  I got so many compliments even with my Japanese friends.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooo much for taking time to leave a comment.
I will reply as soon as possible!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...